CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ahlan wa sahlan 2013 !






Assalamualaikum,

It was very refreshing to see all the familiar faces and oh so exciting to be welcoming the new ones too.
Alhamdulillah, the transition went really smooth this year, having all the teachers briefed on what to do/expect especially on the first day of school really helped.

The day started with the usual assembly, followed by practical solat, an ice breaking session in their respective classroom and our signature ' Learn Through Play' session to make the student feel at ease and to minimize their separation anxiety.

A special sneak peek after all parents bid their goodbye on the first day of school  :)





I'm ready for my adventure 



3 brothers




There was tears too  


 Lucky my big brother is with me today, alhamdulillah.

                                       

A friendly look, a kindly smile, one good act and life's worthwhile


Look mum, I'm a big boy now  :)


I'm flying solo this year, piece of cake !


Don't worry my friends, we will save the day!


Music  & movement session to get all  the rusty joint moving again..



Almost there....


Is it me or it is really cold in here? (Pre ice-breaking session)


We shattered the ice together yay! (post)



That's what friends are for ..


Sharing is caring


I know how to eat on my own ...

* more picture uploaded in facebook.