CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 13, 2013

NK Grand Ihtifal & Mini Concert 2013


As the saying goes...


ou and I will meet again, When we're least expecting it, One day in some far off place, I will recognize your face, I won't say goodbye my friend, For you and I will meet again.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/tompetty184377.html#lOOcZBJM1AEcwxRP.99
The Invitation Card

The Graduates class picture
:
The "menu" for the day



The stage where it all began...




Aikido Team


Nasyid Yahanana & Doa Dhuha


5 Little Monkey

Water Cycle...mom, dad, right here...im here

That was cool!

Tentera Bergajah 'Break Time'..





Karate Kids?..NOT..Semerah Padi it is


Gummy Bear Gang



Chicky Dance


Im Happy and i Know allrighty..


If i were a voice

hurry up dude..my line next


gosh..what was my line..mode: panic

hypnotize yet?..sure look like it





more picture at our facebook @ Nur Khalifah  Kindergarten


No comments:

Post a Comment